Terms & Conditions
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Techhelp and its associated companies. By booking a service or by accessing, browsing, and/or using anything on this site and the server it’s hosted on, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by the terms below and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The client authorises Techhelp to conduct an evaluation of the machine sent to determine the nature of the damage and provide an estimate of repair cost and timing, Minimum evaluation fee is €35 and no work beyond this evaluation will be charged without explicit client approval.
2. Diagnosis Report
Diagnosis will only be completed to the direction of the problem or fault been described by the customer and only valid for that time. It is the customer’s responsibility to describe all faults they wish diagnose as no other faults will be diagnosed unless they are obvious to our engineers and this remains at our discretion.
3. Service Agreement
Techhelp staffs install software whether provided, requested or required for a efficient running of your machine and installs software that is licensed to the public under the GPL (General Public License), its customers’ responsibility to keep their software Licensed. Techhelp does not charge for the cost of software but for our time spent towards the device.
- We don’t accept any accessories i.e.(Charger, Bag, Leads, Covers, Sim-card, Memory cards, Drives, Controllers) for device left in unless asked to do so and we don’t accept any liability of missing of any of those either.
- Techhelp has no liability for any device left on our premises without booking. (i.e.. holding device for a short period of time, Memory cards, USB, documents lefts in the printing device, charging etc)
- Physically damaged machines can not be returned to factory condition.
- If there is a problem with our service offered to you, please let us know by email: email@example.com and we will work our best to remedy the problem as quickly as we can.
4. Data backup and liability policy
We can assist our customers with data backup wherever possible. Please ask a staff member in advance about your doubts or needs regarding data backup, this is a paid service and to be agreed in advance.
Other than above its customer’s responsibility to backup their data, software, information stored on discs or drives before booking a repair. In no event Techhelp will be held liable for any damage, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages, however, caused, before, during or after service even if Techhelp has been advised of the possibility of damages or loss to persons or property. For the avoidance of doubt, Techhelp has no liability of any kind for data loss or damage incurred in any circumstances whatsoever.
Important: Data transfer service only includes Data store on customer user folder and folders within the folders(ie. Desktop, Pictures, Document,Videos, Downloads) if you have location of data outside this location please inform the staff member well in advance.
Please be aware Techhelp staff is unable and will not transfer any content fall under Piracy, Copyrighted and Licensing this list includes(Music, Movies and Programs )but not limited to.
6. No Fix, No Fee Policy
Our No Fix, No Fee policy means – If the Technician is unable to diagnose your problem or does not have the knowledge or skill to repair the problem. you don’t have to pay. But If the engineer provides the diagnosis of a failed component or able to resolve the problem or affect the repair, but is only prevented from doing so by the customer requesting not to proceed with the work, customer will be charged a diagnosis fee.
7. Legal rights, unclaimed and abandoned Goods policy.
The client is legal owner and authorised representative of the property, data and components contained therein sent to Techhelp
7a. Goods not collected until 30 days.
if any goods not collected/ claimed within 30 days will be charged €20 per week storage charge .
7b. Goods not collected until 3 months.
Any goods not claimed/ collected within 3 month will be disposed off and no longer will be available for collection at this point Techhelp shall have no liability of any kind to the client or any third party.
8. Return and Refund Policy (goods only, not applied to services).
You may return an item within 14 days of your purchase provided item is unused, unopened and still in its original condition and packaging.
No Returns will be accepted for refund or exchange if;
- Product is opened, used, packaging damaged, missing items.
- Software, Games, Videos are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Special or custom order Placed by customer.
- For customers benefit and for reasons of product integrity and hygiene, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on product those are unhygienic to re-sell i.e earbuds, in ear accessories etc .
TECHHELP is not obliged to give refunds or credit notes under the below circumstances.
- If an item is not deemed faulty following inspection.
- You bought the item knowing that it wasn’t fit for what you wanted it to do or changed your mind.
- You broke or damaged the product.
You do not have an automatic right to a refund when returning something you bought in a shop because you have changed your mind. If there is nothing wrong with the item (for example, there is no fault) you have no legal right to return the goods. ( This does not affect your consumer rights offered by Irish Law)
9. Warranty coverage;
Due to data privacy, legal ownership and GDPR obligation, Techhelp no longer can deal with Manufacturer’s on the behalf of customers for their claims. we can always assist or help customers where possible with all the info needed for their claims.
9a. Goods warranty:
- All New goods sold in-store or online are covered by their Manufacturers warranties only. Techhelp as a seller of products makes no claim of providing any kind of warranties themselves expect passing Manufacturer warranties .
- All used and refurbished goods sold with minimum 3 months Techhelp warranty unless otherwise stated.
9b. Repair service warranty:
Warranties are limited to manufacture defects only of supplied parts.
- Genuine, OEM, Premium Tag screens installed by Techhelp holds 1 year warranty
- Genuine, OEM, Premium Tag Batteries installed by Techhelp holds 6 months warranty
- Generic and Replacement grade Screens, Batteries and parts holds 3 months warranty only.
- All Software repair holds 30 days and Hardware repairs hold 3 months warranty.
9c. Not Covered under warranty (regardless of time and cause, below is not covered by our warranty)
- Human Error
- Wear and Tear (eg. dc ports, batteries etc)
- Accidental or Physical Damage (eg. dropping, scrapes, cracks & screen bleed)
- Structural Damage (eg. bending or warping of the device)
- Water Damage (eg. spillage, watery, moister accidents)
- Tampering (eg. third party interference or modifications)