Services we offer :
Business IT Services & Support
We support the following desktop devices (and more):
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Apple Mac OSX
We support the following server operating systems (and more):
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Apple Mac OSX Server
- Ubuntu / Cent OS / various other Linux
Small Business Computer Support
We can provide assistance with relocating your office IT equipment.
TECHHELP provides a large number of small to medium sized business clients with IT consulting services on an ongoing basis. It takes a breadth of knowledge and expertise to make the correct infrastructure decisions. Business owners sometimes find themselves at a crossroads with their current IT solutions, often asking questions like:
- Is it time to upgrade our servers?
- Should we consider migrating to cloud services?
- Do we have an adequate disaster recovery plan?
- Is our data being backed up properly?
- Can we monitor our employees' internet use?
- Have we implemented the right security solutions and is our network safe from hackers?
- What sort of CRM solution can we implement to improve our business processes?
- How can we improve our online presence?
Some situations that may be relevant are:
- Hardware failure
- Mistakenly deleting your files
- Virus damage
- Dropped laptop
- Dropped external drive
So don't hesitate and give us a call today.
Our core cloud solutions offerings include:
- Cloud Email – we can assist your business in migrating to a cloud hosted email solution. Google Apps and Microsoft Managed Exchange are both solid solutions for email and we are able to advise you on which one is most suitable for your business needs.
- Web Hosting – We have partnered with Irish based hosting company, to provide our clients with rock-solid scalable Web Hosting solutions.
- Cloud servers – In many situations, our business clients may wish to add extra capabilities to their server infrastructure but not expend large amounts of capital doing so. To that end, we are provide cloud-hosted virtualised Microsoft Windows Servers solutions.
- Application Hosting - We can help you to setup cloud based application hosting to save you money, hardware and time.
Network Support :
Our IT technical support Staff are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but you'll generally need to Aside from setting up network systems, network support we also monitor and maintain computer systems. This may include troubleshooting wide area networks, servers and routers, local area networks, and switches. Additionally to these install or upgrade software and hardware.
below is little overview what we can offer to your business ...
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- We can offer or support your option for offline,Local & cloud backup.
- Provide you or recommend option or support for hosted applications i.e. Microsoft office