We fit Most screens white you wait.
NO FIX NO FEE We offer no obligation free quotes for phone repairs and servicing except water damage repairs or dead phones repairs. We repair all types of smartphones screens & stock most popular screen in stock always . All our work comes with warranty, for your satisfaction we use either Original or high quality replacment parts only in our repairs so you don’t have any quality issue. We offer Quick Turnaround most of screen replacements are done in 30 mins.
iPhone Screen Repairs
- iPhone 11 Pro screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 11 screen repair, replacement
- iPhone XR screen repair, replacement
- iPhone X screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 8, 8 plus screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 7, 7 plus screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 6s, 6s plus screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 6, 6 plus screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 5s, SE screen repair, replacement
- iPhone 5, 5c screen repair, replacement
Android Screen Repairs
- Nokia screen repair, replacement
- Nokia screen repair, replacement
- Huawei screen repair, replacement
- Google Pixel screen repair, replacement
- Redmi screen repair, replacement
- MI screen repair, replacement
- OnePlus screen repair, replacement
- Sony screen repair, replacement
- Xiaomi screen repair, replacement
- Samsung screen repair, replacement
Orignal vs Replacement(copy) screens
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) screen are Manufactured by:
LG, Sharp,Toshiba, Fujitsu, Samsung, Japan Display and Apple iPhone OLED screens also supplied by Samsung
Replacement( Copy) screen Manufactures are :
TianMa, JingDong Fang, LongTeng, AUO, ShenChao, NCC & ESR etc
I’ll list some of the most common qualities offered by ranking started with quality level .
- Original (with Official logo)
- OEM( Original without Logo )
Chinese Copy / Replacement Lcds (Mostly applicable to iPhone screens)
- Refurbished Screens (Original lcd used from broken screen & copy touch is installed).
- In Cell / Premium copy lcd ( best & highest quality replacement screens) Made by ESR & Colour X NCC lcd.
- High Copy or Grade A+ ( TianMa, JingDong Fang, LongTeng, AUO, ShenChao) , these screens have yellowish display colours and low brightness compare to above.
- Replacement or Grade A (low grade Chinese quality, cheapest price made by following brands TianMa, JingDong Fang, LongTeng, AUO, ShenChao) these screens have blueish display colours & low brightness compare to all above.
Orignal/ OEM Replacement or Chinese Copy
Our answer is simple- the original screen is the one we’d go for ourselves, every time. Some people think we make more money on them, but this isn’t the case. We recommend originals because they’re far higher quality & reliableand the price difference is not much.
We’d rather only fit original screens. The only reason we don’t is that many people will shop around and choose purely on price. As such, we need to offer the cheaper copy/replacement screens to remain competitive and avoid losing these customers. In some cases, they didn’t even know there was a difference in the first place- especially since it’s not in some shops’ interest to draw people’s attention to the issue!
The Essential Points
- “Original” screens are those made officially for Apple. “Copy or replacement” screens are unofficial replacements designed and manufactured by third-party companies not associated with Apple.
- We always advise our customers to go for the original or OEM screen. The difference in price is generally small, but the quality is far better.
- Many other repair centres don’t offer the choice, but aren’t clear about the fact they’re using Copy or replacement screens. Some will simply lie about this.
- Copy or replacement screens are often lower quality in several ways:-
- LCD display panel can have poorer resolution(i.e. looks “coarser”), low brightness, contrast and vibrancyand reduced refresh rate amongst other problems.
- Digitizer (touch) performance is often substandard and probably the largest source of issues with copy screens.
- Changes in specification from original can result in battery and performance issues. Certain badly-engineered screens could even damage the backlight circuitry.
- Fingerprint reader– a part of the screen assembly- doesn’t always work correctly.
- Screen assembly will be thicker and will not have smooth edges or fitting as Original, OEM & inCell premium screens.
- Copy or replacement screens generally break more easily and are less resilient to everyday use.
- Copy or replacement screens sometime end up having failure iOS updates .
- Higher battery drainage noticed in replacement screen as compare to original screen.
- Replacement screen can make phone to overheat which could lead to additional problems happening with phone.
- True tone function, 3D touch, Haptic Touch might not work in replacement screens.
- Screen display will not work with polarise glasses.
- All together conclusion is copy screens damage your device & reduce the life of machine components , you might save a little money in front but in longer run you will end up paying much more comparatively .