Computer Repairs :-
TECHHELP is providing Quality & Professional Computer Repairs and Laptop Repair in Superquinn Supervalu shopping centre in Lucan.
We have specialised in laptop repair since 2004 and will repair almost any laptop fault, regardless of make or model, whether it is software or hardware related, with the shortest turnaround at very competitive prices. Our customers come from all over the London area but if you’re in Dublin we can also come to you.
Whether you need a Laptop screen repair or replacement, virus removal, boost or performance restoration, if you’ve got a broken power jack or a motherboard problem, if you lost your internet wireless connection, we will be able to fix them all. We treat as well liquid spillage, provide data recovery on dead hard drives and memory sticks. We are able to fix any glitches in your laptop, on all Microsoft platforms.
We offer a Same Day Service . Please call us now to get a Instant, quote for your laptop repair. You will speak directly to a Microsoft certified engineer who will give you a final price on many of the jobs we deal with daily.
We are dedicated to provide the best customer service, offering a collection and delivery service for our clients . All our work and parts are guaranteed, and we operate on a No Fix – No Fee policy.
We cover and carry out free pick-up for laptop repairs in Lucan ,Leixlip,Maynooth,Celbridge,Liffeyvally,Clondalkin,Blanchardstown,Tallaght,Rathcole,City-west,Dublin.
We carry out most laptop screen repair while you wait and offer 1 year warranty on Original screens.
- Operating System repair or installation XP,Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1,windows 10, Linux
- Factory Restore
- Blue screen error
- Virus infection or Virus Removal
- Low virtual memory problems
- Not booting, Updates failed, System in loop
- No operating system found problem
- Not connecting to internet, Internet dongle not working
- Forgotten password
- Programs not working or slow computer etc
- Harddrive repair or Upgrade
- Ram Upgrade
- Power jack or dc jack repair
- Laptop not charging
- Keyboard Repair or replacement
- Overheating or freezing problem
- DVD drive repair
- Liquid Damages repair
- Laptop Powering on and Shutting Off Repeatedly
- CPU fan not running or running all the time etc .